1. Install Raspbian
- Download the Raspbian Jessie Lite from here (If you install with pixel version you'll be able to use Stratis GUI) You need to use the Jessie Lite version of Raspbian for this guide to work. Do not use latest version.
- Follow the instructions for writing the downloaded image to your SD-card here
- Put the SD-card in the RPi and boot. You will also need to connect the RPi to a screen and a USB-keyboard to proceed with the next steps
- Raspbian will ask you some questions on the first boot. Just proceed with the default answers if you are unsure.
- Once booted you will be asked to login. Type "pi" as the user and "raspberry" as password.
You should now be logged in and ready to dive into this guide!